Skip to main content

Soundscape - Reflective Statement

Soundscape - Reflective Statement

I found the soundscape project interesting and informative, in the use of Audition as a piece of software to enhance digital sounds. I think my time spent recording sounds was adequate for the project, however I feel that going out with a better direction on what i wanted my final soundscape to sound like, As well as a better understanding of how the sound edits sounded after the process sounded I could have sought after some more specif sounds. I enjoyed editing the original sounds into there SFX versions. I found it relaxing and nicely experimental in its work flow and method.

To make my sounds better next time i do a soundscape i feel i should look to record shorter sounds and have more of them softly layer over each-other to create a more deep soundscape. While also using the allotted time better to have a better flow across the 30 seconds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Creature 9 Reflection

  Major Creature 9 Reflection Reflection: Working on Creature 9 was the fastest and easiest creature to make. After many attempts of trial an improvement, I have ended with a pipeline for the creation that doesn't run into any problems. Even so this creature was the easiest as I didn't need to add extra details to me normal maps through Zbrush because of the distance and setting of seeing this creature.  After 4 successful creature rigs I am know confident in my ability to create characters and creatures for 3D. This is a subject I was unsure about for a long time and as such approached with apprehension and respect to the difficulty. I Think this was a good thing in the end as my research of detailed approach to the process made me gaining confidence a slow and steady process ending with confidence in my ability.

Major Editing

  Major Editing The process of editing the clips together was simple, as the timing wasn't overly important for comedic or dramatic purposes. The editing was a chance to push the found footage aesthetic while organising them in some sort of order, overall the visual and audios where finalised and set up ready to be presented.

Major Final Submission Post

  Major Final Submission Post Torran R Major Art Of by Torran Rodgers on Scribd https://torranrodgerscaa.blogspot.com/2022/05/major-reflective-statement.html