Skip to main content

Major Environments

 

Major Environments

The last step in creating the film is my environments, the last 3D elements i need to make before I can render the film.





Making the environments, I learnt and important lesson fast. That being to match the camera view and nothing else, this would save me time rendering and modelling however to make these environment better i should have used either concept art of story board panels as a guide. This would let me focus on the shot instead of spending time on things out of frame. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Creature 4 Texturing

  Major Creature 4 Texturing The texturing process is one I enjoy and feel confident in because of this I was able to sit through the process in a few days and generate the outcome. I came back to these textures a few days later to darken the textures over all once I saw then in Arnold. I also increased the level of dirt in the textures as they looked to clean.

Major Final Submission Post

  Major Final Submission Post Torran R Major Art Of by Torran Rodgers on Scribd https://torranrodgerscaa.blogspot.com/2022/05/major-reflective-statement.html

Major Creature 9 Reflection

  Major Creature 9 Reflection Reflection: Working on Creature 9 was the fastest and easiest creature to make. After many attempts of trial an improvement, I have ended with a pipeline for the creation that doesn't run into any problems. Even so this creature was the easiest as I didn't need to add extra details to me normal maps through Zbrush because of the distance and setting of seeing this creature.  After 4 successful creature rigs I am know confident in my ability to create characters and creatures for 3D. This is a subject I was unsure about for a long time and as such approached with apprehension and respect to the difficulty. I Think this was a good thing in the end as my research of detailed approach to the process made me gaining confidence a slow and steady process ending with confidence in my ability.