Skip to main content

Reflective statement 'What if Metropolis'

Reflective statement 'What if Metropolis'

I found this project enjoyable however i feel that the changes to the start of this project, and the lack of artist research and visual development, made the start of the project slow and less enjoyable. I do like having choice of our concept art, because of this we have choices on if we wanted to make things easier or harder for ourselves depending on if we wanted to challenge ourselves. I felt the start of this project was slow however that may have been due to me having a clear image of the scene in my head and not needing to plan and figure out the scene i=on paper.

To make my render better i would like to have used better materials in Maya,maybe using substance painter to create photo-realistic textures. In any case creating a better consistency between materials would be better, especially considering that the stage on my scene appears to be in a different style to the other materials in the scene. In the future i will need to work hard on consistency across my renders making sure i use the same work flow for all my materials, creating a consistent style. Doing more drawing earlier in my project and working to them would mean i can create a more consistent image as my final outcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Creature 9 Reflection

  Major Creature 9 Reflection Reflection: Working on Creature 9 was the fastest and easiest creature to make. After many attempts of trial an improvement, I have ended with a pipeline for the creation that doesn't run into any problems. Even so this creature was the easiest as I didn't need to add extra details to me normal maps through Zbrush because of the distance and setting of seeing this creature.  After 4 successful creature rigs I am know confident in my ability to create characters and creatures for 3D. This is a subject I was unsure about for a long time and as such approached with apprehension and respect to the difficulty. I Think this was a good thing in the end as my research of detailed approach to the process made me gaining confidence a slow and steady process ending with confidence in my ability.

Major Editing

  Major Editing The process of editing the clips together was simple, as the timing wasn't overly important for comedic or dramatic purposes. The editing was a chance to push the found footage aesthetic while organising them in some sort of order, overall the visual and audios where finalised and set up ready to be presented.

Major Final Submission Post

  Major Final Submission Post Torran R Major Art Of by Torran Rodgers on Scribd https://torranrodgerscaa.blogspot.com/2022/05/major-reflective-statement.html