Skip to main content

Reflective statement

Reflective Statement

I feel this project went well in a variety of curriculum however also failed stupendously at others. The execution of a readable and grounded story in my Pri-Vis was a success and achieving a fully finished pre-vis was something i thought in un-achievable with how long it was taking once i started the process. However due to my poor time management skills whilst developing my story, my character concept art and animatic  suffered and as such alone the animatic is unreadable. This is also in part to long camera shots that i could visualize in Maya however drawing them on paper is something i was not confident in. The art of my character could have been better however by the time i decided on the story and the characters i was nearing production on my Pre-vis so the art could be better and more refined.

I an still very pleased with the work i produced, i am proud of my pre-vis even though i was unsure about it. once i go into maya and could change and re-change my camera shots everything cam together. some small post processing happened after the Pre-vis was made showing some color shifts and small effects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Creature 9 Reflection

  Major Creature 9 Reflection Reflection: Working on Creature 9 was the fastest and easiest creature to make. After many attempts of trial an improvement, I have ended with a pipeline for the creation that doesn't run into any problems. Even so this creature was the easiest as I didn't need to add extra details to me normal maps through Zbrush because of the distance and setting of seeing this creature.  After 4 successful creature rigs I am know confident in my ability to create characters and creatures for 3D. This is a subject I was unsure about for a long time and as such approached with apprehension and respect to the difficulty. I Think this was a good thing in the end as my research of detailed approach to the process made me gaining confidence a slow and steady process ending with confidence in my ability.

Major Final Submission Post

  Major Final Submission Post Torran R Major Art Of by Torran Rodgers on Scribd https://torranrodgerscaa.blogspot.com/2022/05/major-reflective-statement.html