Skip to main content

Collab Transition Effect


Collab Transition Effect

When making the transition I felt that the effective area wasn't being effected by the force the historian was putting on the scene. As such I made improvements to create a better effect.

To make the effect better I used replacement animation to  change the shape of the transition as the historian moved across the screen. I chose this method over vertex animation as this would be easier to track when used in moderation.


I used 4 shapes to create this effect having them cascade from one to another to create a smooth effect to end my scene and start the next one. After adding motion blur in after effects the swapping out wasn't noticeable and the effect was complete and successful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Creature 9 Reflection

  Major Creature 9 Reflection Reflection: Working on Creature 9 was the fastest and easiest creature to make. After many attempts of trial an improvement, I have ended with a pipeline for the creation that doesn't run into any problems. Even so this creature was the easiest as I didn't need to add extra details to me normal maps through Zbrush because of the distance and setting of seeing this creature.  After 4 successful creature rigs I am know confident in my ability to create characters and creatures for 3D. This is a subject I was unsure about for a long time and as such approached with apprehension and respect to the difficulty. I Think this was a good thing in the end as my research of detailed approach to the process made me gaining confidence a slow and steady process ending with confidence in my ability.

Major Editing

  Major Editing The process of editing the clips together was simple, as the timing wasn't overly important for comedic or dramatic purposes. The editing was a chance to push the found footage aesthetic while organising them in some sort of order, overall the visual and audios where finalised and set up ready to be presented.

Major Final Submission Post

  Major Final Submission Post Torran R Major Art Of by Torran Rodgers on Scribd https://torranrodgerscaa.blogspot.com/2022/05/major-reflective-statement.html