Skip to main content

Collaboration Script Fire: 2


Collaboration Script Fire 2

I was responsible for righting the Fire script, this is the second draft of this script and I think its better then the previous version of this script.


Exterior: Cave, evening:

Presenter: The time is 15 million BC and where here to witness the first creation of fire by the Uuurg family, lets get a closer look.

presenter stands to the side and the camera zooms in on a caveman family. As they slight a small fire outside. and start to sit around.

Presenter: They've done it now as long as the conditions stay right they should be warm throughout to night.

Rain starts.

Presenter: Ah

Cuts to exterior: Hut Night

Presenter: As you can see they decided to move the fire undercover... wait is that really going to work.

Fire Catches onto the building 

Presenter: Ah I figured as much.

fire continues to spread to the surrounding foliage as the camera zooms out and pans onto the Presenter looking worried. the presenter signals to cut the video and a technical difficulties sign pops up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Creature 9 Reflection

  Major Creature 9 Reflection Reflection: Working on Creature 9 was the fastest and easiest creature to make. After many attempts of trial an improvement, I have ended with a pipeline for the creation that doesn't run into any problems. Even so this creature was the easiest as I didn't need to add extra details to me normal maps through Zbrush because of the distance and setting of seeing this creature.  After 4 successful creature rigs I am know confident in my ability to create characters and creatures for 3D. This is a subject I was unsure about for a long time and as such approached with apprehension and respect to the difficulty. I Think this was a good thing in the end as my research of detailed approach to the process made me gaining confidence a slow and steady process ending with confidence in my ability.

Major Editing

  Major Editing The process of editing the clips together was simple, as the timing wasn't overly important for comedic or dramatic purposes. The editing was a chance to push the found footage aesthetic while organising them in some sort of order, overall the visual and audios where finalised and set up ready to be presented.

Major Final Submission Post

  Major Final Submission Post Torran R Major Art Of by Torran Rodgers on Scribd https://torranrodgerscaa.blogspot.com/2022/05/major-reflective-statement.html