Skip to main content

Major Creature 3 Walk Cycle and Reflection

 

Major Creature 3 Walk Cycle and Reflection


Creature 3 Reflection:

Creature 3 being the first creature I had fully finished in this project, was a coming together of ideas and goals for myself as well as this project. setting myself the goal of a fulling rigged model was one thing, personally I found it a greater challenge to create quadruped creature using Zbrush and its own methods and work flows to mimic the process of creating these character. I became aware of may of the problems as I proceeded through he pipeline i had set out. many of the problems where self inflicted through no knowledge of the effects they would have later on, however because of this I am more knowledgeable. Overall I really like how the creature looks. On the other hand its design doesn't allow for a whole lot of movement around the legs. But I can see how standing the creature taller may reduce some of the problems I had while animating the walk cycle. Quadruped are strange in how they move but I thing I found a good middle ground for this creature.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Creature 9 Reflection

  Major Creature 9 Reflection Reflection: Working on Creature 9 was the fastest and easiest creature to make. After many attempts of trial an improvement, I have ended with a pipeline for the creation that doesn't run into any problems. Even so this creature was the easiest as I didn't need to add extra details to me normal maps through Zbrush because of the distance and setting of seeing this creature.  After 4 successful creature rigs I am know confident in my ability to create characters and creatures for 3D. This is a subject I was unsure about for a long time and as such approached with apprehension and respect to the difficulty. I Think this was a good thing in the end as my research of detailed approach to the process made me gaining confidence a slow and steady process ending with confidence in my ability.

Major Final Submission Post

  Major Final Submission Post Torran R Major Art Of by Torran Rodgers on Scribd https://torranrodgerscaa.blogspot.com/2022/05/major-reflective-statement.html