Skip to main content

Major zbrush redesign 3

 

Major zbrush redesign 3






Not wanting to redesign the creature to much I just translated it into 3D using zbrush before importing it into MAYA. When I did this aesthetically it did not read as this aggressive predator it is in the story because of this I re-sculpted it again in Zbrush.


although small the major reason for this second try was the limbs and there deliverable articulation, i felt the first attempt didn't read as strong or capable of being a threat.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Creature 9 Reflection

  Major Creature 9 Reflection Reflection: Working on Creature 9 was the fastest and easiest creature to make. After many attempts of trial an improvement, I have ended with a pipeline for the creation that doesn't run into any problems. Even so this creature was the easiest as I didn't need to add extra details to me normal maps through Zbrush because of the distance and setting of seeing this creature.  After 4 successful creature rigs I am know confident in my ability to create characters and creatures for 3D. This is a subject I was unsure about for a long time and as such approached with apprehension and respect to the difficulty. I Think this was a good thing in the end as my research of detailed approach to the process made me gaining confidence a slow and steady process ending with confidence in my ability.

Major Editing

  Major Editing The process of editing the clips together was simple, as the timing wasn't overly important for comedic or dramatic purposes. The editing was a chance to push the found footage aesthetic while organising them in some sort of order, overall the visual and audios where finalised and set up ready to be presented.

Major Final Submission Post

  Major Final Submission Post Torran R Major Art Of by Torran Rodgers on Scribd https://torranrodgerscaa.blogspot.com/2022/05/major-reflective-statement.html