Skip to main content

Major Perceived Creature 5 Pipeline

 

Major Perceived Creature 5 pipeline

Taking what I've learnt forward into the creation of Creature 5 I will discuss issues with the steps I've struggled with. From this I have gained a better understanding of what went wrong and what went well within the pipe line of the previous creatures pipeline. 

1. Zbrush sculpt - Focusing on a form sculpt and not spending time on details as i will have to redo these sculpts later.

2. Import into Maya

3. Maya Retopology - This time by hand the whole time focusing on edge loops around joints of articulation.

4. UV

5. Rigging and Skinning

6. High normal on Zbrush

7. Texturing


This is a more refined process after learning a lot of smaller techniques through the creation of the other creatures.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Creature 9 Reflection

  Major Creature 9 Reflection Reflection: Working on Creature 9 was the fastest and easiest creature to make. After many attempts of trial an improvement, I have ended with a pipeline for the creation that doesn't run into any problems. Even so this creature was the easiest as I didn't need to add extra details to me normal maps through Zbrush because of the distance and setting of seeing this creature.  After 4 successful creature rigs I am know confident in my ability to create characters and creatures for 3D. This is a subject I was unsure about for a long time and as such approached with apprehension and respect to the difficulty. I Think this was a good thing in the end as my research of detailed approach to the process made me gaining confidence a slow and steady process ending with confidence in my ability.

Major Editing

  Major Editing The process of editing the clips together was simple, as the timing wasn't overly important for comedic or dramatic purposes. The editing was a chance to push the found footage aesthetic while organising them in some sort of order, overall the visual and audios where finalised and set up ready to be presented.

Major Final Submission Post

  Major Final Submission Post Torran R Major Art Of by Torran Rodgers on Scribd https://torranrodgerscaa.blogspot.com/2022/05/major-reflective-statement.html