Skip to main content

Major Proposal and Reflection

 

Major Project Proposal:

Type of Project:

Continuing on from my minor project, The project will now shift into a creature modeling project. Following the designs of my minor project I will select 4 designs to model, rig, texture and animate.

Project Review:

For this project a linear workflow will be decided upon in order for the process to be additive. once this workflow is finalized all creatures will undergo the same steps.

Previously completed tasks in minor:

- Creature designs.

- Journal plans

- Narrative structure

- Character bio

Task Left to complete:

-Creature Modeling

-Creature Rigging

-Creature Texturing

- Animation

Minor Changes:

- Redesign's of certain creatures

If Time Allows:

- Environment

- Book

- Short Found Footage Film


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Creature 9 Reflection

  Major Creature 9 Reflection Reflection: Working on Creature 9 was the fastest and easiest creature to make. After many attempts of trial an improvement, I have ended with a pipeline for the creation that doesn't run into any problems. Even so this creature was the easiest as I didn't need to add extra details to me normal maps through Zbrush because of the distance and setting of seeing this creature.  After 4 successful creature rigs I am know confident in my ability to create characters and creatures for 3D. This is a subject I was unsure about for a long time and as such approached with apprehension and respect to the difficulty. I Think this was a good thing in the end as my research of detailed approach to the process made me gaining confidence a slow and steady process ending with confidence in my ability.

Major Final Submission Post

  Major Final Submission Post Torran R Major Art Of by Torran Rodgers on Scribd https://torranrodgerscaa.blogspot.com/2022/05/major-reflective-statement.html